- Funding Opportunity: 2019-20 Title I School Improvement Grant 1003 BasicSection 1003 of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA) requires that State Education Agencies allocate funds to Local Education Agencies (LEAs) for Comprehensive Support and Improvement schools (CSI), Targeted… Read more »
- Funding Opportunity: Implementation of the Diagnostic Tool for School and District Effectiveness and Support for Target Districts and Identified SchoolsThe New York State Education Department (NYSED) Office of Accountability is seeking proposals from vendors with demonstrated knowledge, expertise and the capacity to provide district and school-based technical assistance aligned… Read more »
- Funding Opportunity: Early Childhood and School-Age Family and Community Engagement Centers for Staten IslandThe New York State Education Department (NYSED) Office of Special Education is seeking proposals for the purposes of working collaboratively with the NYSED Office of Special Education (OSE) Educational Partnership… Read more »
- Schools Underreport How Often Students Are Restrained or Secluded, GAO FindsLeft uncorrected, the erroneous data could severely limit the federal education department's ability to monitor, enforce, and oversee potential civil rights violations, the congressional watchdog agency concludes. Read more »
- Homeless Students' Struggles Come Into Sharper Focus Under ESSAA new study shows that homeless children may have the lowest high school graduation rates of any student group, and there is no easy fix for the problem. 'They're individual… Read more »
- Most Classroom Teachers Feel Unprepared to Support Students With DisabilitiesA survey from the National Center for Learning Disabilities and Understood.org finds a teaching corps that lacks confidence in their ability to meet the needs of millions of children with… Read more »
- Are Black and Hispanic Students Identified for Special Education Too Often or Not Enough? Maybe It's BothA new study of Florida students suggests that minority underidentification and overidentification in special education is connected to the racial makeup of a student's school. Read more »
Currently Hiring for Qualified:
School Based Behavior Consultant
Blue Sea Educational Consulting has an immediate need for a Behavior Cons...LEARN MORE
Mental Health Providers (MS, MSW) and Consultants (Psych, LCSW)
Blue Sea Educational Consulting is looking for Mental Health Providers...LEARN MORE
We are always gathering candidates for Speech Language Pathology, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy ...and more!
2019 BLUE SEA ANNUAL PROVIDER MEETING
Information and Sign Up
Sign up for future event notifications and Blue Sea Newsletter updates.