- Funding Opportunity: 2018-19 Title I School Improvement Grant 1003 BasicSection 1003 of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA) requires that State Education Agencies allocate funds to Local Education Agencies (LEAs) for Comprehensive Support and Improvement Schools (CSI), Targeted… Read more »
- Funding Opportunity: FY 2018 National School Lunch Program (NSLP) Equipment Assistance Grant for School Food Authorities (SFAs)The School Food Service Equipment Grant is intended to improve the infrastructure of the NSLP. This will be achieved by providing the opportunity for schools to purchase equipment to serve… Read more »
- Funding Opportunity: Early Childhood and School-Age Family and Community Engagement CentersThe New York State Education Department (NYSED) Office of Special Education is seeking proposals for the purposes of working collaboratively with the NYSED Office of Special Education (OSE) Educational Partnership… Read more »
- Ed. Dept. Pushes to Reduce 'Inappropriate' Restraint, Seclusion in Special EducationThe U.S. Department of Education's civil rights and special education offices are teaming up for compliance reviews, more assistance to schools and districts, and better data collection on the extent… Read more »
- Your Holiday-Edition Special Education Reading ListCatch up with popular stories that you may have missed in 2018, including articles on teacher shortages, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, and classroom practice. Read more »
- Special Education Reforms at Center of New Settlement AgreementsThe Berkeley, Calif. school district and the state of Ohio have said they will do more to provide services and to ensure students with disabilities are educated in inclusive settings. Read more »
- Race, Not Disability Status, Linked to Increased Suspension RatesThe research team that has examined minority identification for special education has turned its attention to a new subject: suspension rates. Read more »
Currently Hiring for Qualified:
School Based Behavior Consultant
Blue Sea Educational Consulting has an immediate need for a Behavior Cons...LEARN MORE
Mental Health Providers (MS, MSW) and Consultants (Psych, LCSW)
Blue Sea Educational Consulting is looking for Mental Health Providers...LEARN MORE
We are always gathering candidates for Speech Language Pathology, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy ...and more!
No upcoming events at this time.
Sign up for future event notifications and Blue Sea Newsletter updates.