- Funding Opportunity: Teacher Diversity Pipeline PilotThe purpose of the Teacher Diversity Pipeline Pilot program is to assist teacher aides and teaching assistants in attaining the necessary education and professional training to obtain teacher certification.... Read more »
- RFQ #19-028: Smart Start Grant Qualifications of Professional Development and Support Services ProvidersTo Assist New York State School Districts in Increasing K-5 Educator Expertise in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Subject Areas, Including Computer Science, as well as Educational Technology... Read more »
- Funding Opportunity: Rescoring Audit – Grades 3-8 English Language Arts (ELA) and Mathematics TestsThe New York State Education Department (NYSED) Office of State Assessment is seeking proposals for a vendor to conduct a rescoring audit on a sample of constructed-responses from English Language... Read more »
- Funding Opportunity: Additional Grants for the Expanded Prekindergarten for Three- and Four-Year Old Students (EPK) 2018–19The purpose of Additional Grants for Expanded Prekindergarten for Three- and Four-Year Old Students is to increase the availability of high quality prekindergarten placements for high need children and schools... Read more »
- Michigan Administrator Tapped to Oversee Federal Special Education ProgramsLaurie VanderPloeg, a longtime special education administrator, will take over the office of special education programs starting in November. ... Read more »
- State ESSA Plans A 'Missed Opportunity' for Special Education, Says Advocacy GroupMost states' plans Every Student Succeeds Act plans could do more to push rigorous goals and adequate supports for students with disabilities, according to an analysis from the National Center... Read more »
- Special Education Needs Rethinking, Says Top Education Department OfficialA new statement from the head of the federal office of special education outlines a department role based on offering "flexibility and support" to states. ... Read more »
- Are Students With 'Reading Barriers' Ready to Start the New School Year?Benetech, which oversees a federally-funded initiative to provide accessible texts, says teachers are more likely to see their students as prepared if their technology needs are met. ... Read more »
Currently Hiring for Qualified:
School Based Behavior Consultant
Blue Sea Educational Consulting has an immediate need for a Behavior Cons...LEARN MORE
Mental Health Providers (MS, MSW) and Consultants (Psych, LCSW)
Blue Sea Educational Consulting is looking for Mental Health Providers...LEARN MORE
We are always gathering candidates for Speech Language Pathology, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy ...and more!
Event AnnouncementNo upcoming events at this time.
Sign up for future event notifications and Blue Sea Newsletter updates.