- Funding Opportunity: Model P-20 Partnerships for Principal Preparation GrantThe New York State Education Department (the Department) will use state set-aside monies from its federal Title IIA funds to establish model P-20 partnerships for principal preparation. Partners will collaborate... Read more »
- Funding Opportunity: Learning Technology Grant ApplicationTo develop, implement, and share innovative programs that utilize learning technologies to personalize learning and/or increase access to high-quality, rigorous learning experiences (such as through online, distance, or blended learning),... Read more »
- Invitation for Bids: Transportation: Tuscarora Reservation to and from Niagara Wheatfield SchoolsThe New York State Education Department (NYSED) is seeking bids for the transportation of certain Native American pupils from the Tuscarora Indian Reservation to and from nonpublic schools and schools... Read more »
- Invitation for Bids: Transportation: Unkechaug Reservation to and from Center Moriches Union Free SchoolsThe New York State Education Department (NYSED) is seeking bids for the transportation of certain Native American pupils from the Unkechaug Indian Reservation to and from nonpublic schools and schools... Read more »
- Hawaii Settles Lawsuit on Illegal Age Limit for Special EducationAbout $8 million will be eligible for compensatory education to students who were affected by an illegal state-imposed age cap on special education enrollment. ... Read more »
- Education Department Sued Over New Approach to Civil Rights ComplaintsThree advocacy organizations say that the Education Department's office for civil rights can't simply ignore the complaints of those who have filed serial complaints and must investigate first. ... Read more »
- Teachers of Students With Behavior Problems Want Help Finding Evidence-Based ToolsA survey of educators around the country found that many reported looking up interventions on their own, when they really wanted more formal training, a survey found. ... Read more »
- Deadline Nears for Comments on Delaying Special Education Bias RuleMore than 200 commenters have already submitted comments on an Education Department proposal to put off a change in how states evaluate districts for "significant disproportionality" in identifying and enrolling... Read more »
Currently Hiring for Qualified:
School Based Behavior Consultant
Blue Sea Educational Consulting has an immediate need for a Behavior Cons...LEARN MORE
Mental Health Providers (MS, MSW) and Consultants (Psych, LCSW)
Blue Sea Educational Consulting is looking for Mental Health Providers...LEARN MORE
We are always gathering candidates for Speech Language Pathology, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy ...and more!
Blue Sea is Celebrating its
2018 Annual Provider Meeting
Saturday, July 14th
9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Sign up for future event notifications and Blue Sea Newsletter updates.